Visit multiple visa

Good evening!
I have a visit multiple visa(which was open for riyadh season as I worked there) valid until December 2020. Could anyone advise me if i can use this visa to enter Saudi Arabia. Thank you 🙏

Hello,

Technically speaking, you should get a new visa to re-enter KSA.

Currently the flights are suspended and so are the visa sections. Once they resume work, you could probably apply for an E-visa which is as easy as creating a Facebook account.

Thanks

@shahmurtaza0510

hello sir, my company provided me a visit visa in Saudi Arabia for work purposes in a restaurant as a commi 2, and the contract we signed is of 6 months from January to july and it's been only 4 months working here they suddenly tell us that end of contract and just stay at your accomodation and go back to your country. we waited for 3 days that the return ticket will come but after 3 days they ask us to join the restaurant for work without giving us return ticket and gave the reason that our visa renewal is in process now we all are afraid to work under such conditions because the law says that you shouldn't work illegally so we decided not to go to work till they renew our visa but the thing is the company is showing in papers that our contract ended up on 30 april. and they are not even giving us the salary and it's been 6 days we are stucked in our accomodation and on our own expenses only the company should give us the compensation or not? but atleast give us the salary of the days we are stucked here i

can anyone please help me out it's an emergency .

@kingsamra2010

It sounds like you're in a tough situation. If your company terminated your contract early and hasn't provided a return ticket or your salary, you may have grounds to seek compensation. It's important to consult with a legal advisor or reach out to relevant authorities in Saudi Arabia for assistance. They can help you understand your rights and take appropriate action to resolve the issue. Don't hesitate to seek help in this emergency situation.

@morkaljohn6

thanks a lot for replying back

as i am seeking assistance for many days you're the first person to reply me back.

The thing is i don't have an iqama, and i can't go out in this situation.

i don't have a Saudi no.

i tried to connect with Indian embassy but they are also not responding back.

i am in a very tough situation can't think what to do.

as i am helpless in this situation.

I don't understand if your visa is a work visa or a visit visa?

If it is a visit visa then you can do absolutely nothing as you are in the wrong i.e. working illegally.  If it is a work visa, you need to file a case in labor court.

@XTang

sir can you help us to get out of this situation.

it would be a lot of help.

As I asked, do you have a visit visa or a work visa?.

And I gave you the situation in both of these conditions. So I am not sure what you want me to do now.

sir the company provided us a visit visa to work on

and this is my first time working in Saudi Arabia.

the thing is i just want to go back to my country but the company hasn't renewed my visa so i can't go back to my country by my expense also.

so what should i do?

@XTang off topic sir.

i have a question regarding with the registration for technician.

i took a 2 year course  in a private institute school. and after that, they give me a 2 year Electrical Technology certificate along with my Transcript of record or marksheet.

My question is, can i use it to register as a technician? And should i put it on diploma certificate attachment section?

thank you so much in advance.

sir the company provided us a visit visa to work on
and this is my first time working in Saudi Arabia.
the thing is i just want to go back to my country but the company hasn't renewed my visa so i can't go back to my country by my expense also.
so what should i do?

-@kingsamra2010

As I said, if it is a visit visa, you can do nothing. As working without being on a work visa, you are breaking the law. You admit to it in front of authorities then be prepared to be deported and banned. My advice is just to leave - if you are overstaying your visit visa, it's easy to leave.

@XTang sir please i need your answer sir regarding with my 2 year school certificate for technician registration. Some people said its ok and some are not. My life is in danger if i won't register in SCE for my iqama.

@XTang

sir how can i leave without getting deported?

Overstay, you leave after fines.  The longer you stay, the more chance of deportation if caught.  However, the fines can be very high in case of overstay and if you don't pay then you HAVE to go through the deportation center.

In any case, I would urge you to leave as for one, you are working illegally on a visit visa which means you have zero rights to fight the employer - and any such effort will take a lot of time and money in courts.   Secondly, you are overstaying - this is another illegal activity.  So I am sorry to have to tell you that in all probability, your chances in Saudi have finished for the future.  Just leave.