Portugal D7 appointments

Me and my partner are pretty much ready for a visa appointment now but at the moment the VFS website is saying no seats for Manchester or Edinburgh offices. We have Scottish addresses so I presume that we aren't able to use the London office which does have seats?

Is there a system to how they open up appointments? I can't even seem to find a direct phone number or email address for either of the offices as well.

Thanks in advance
I am Pakistani Resident living in Nigeria, I have the same issue, No booking available in both countries, any help how to get VFS appointment in such case?
Me and my partner are pretty much ready for a visa appointment now but at the moment the VFS website is saying no seats for Manchester or Edinburgh offices. We have Scottish addresses so I presume that we aren't able to use the London office which does have seats?

Is there a system to how they open up appointments? I can't even seem to find a direct phone number or email address for either of the offices as well.

Thanks in advance
- @JadCo

Hi JadCo, Welcome.

You can choose any Visa Application Centre and make an appointment, in your home country, UK.

Select R(Reino Unido)= United Kingdom

Best Regards
I am Pakistani Resident living in Nigeria, I have the same issue, No booking available in both countries, any help how to get VFS appointment in such case?
- @Samad Talha Rafiq

Hi Samad, Welcome.

You can select here a visa application centre:

Best Regards

@JohnnyPT Thanks JohnnyPT, the problem is Manchester seems in possible to get in contact with. Same as VFS. Everywhere we look at says we cannot use London because we don't live south enough in the UK. It would be great if there was an email or phone number that doesn't charge a fortune so that we could actually talk to someone!

Have you tried this email? Ask if you can apply for your visa in London.
Manchester consulate depends on the London consulate