Work pass rejected

Hi, my work pass got rejected before. The company already applied for the second appeal. Does anyone know how long will it take for MOM to reply? For work pass.

Maximum 6 weeks

Between two weeks and two months (in most cases, but special circumstances differ), just like your original application.

oh thank u, mind asking if u know why MOM stated that I am not eligible/suitable for the job position as the reason for rejection. is it because I don't have any experience in that field?

my first appeal started in 22 December 2021 but no reply until now, and MOM refused to reveal the reason of rejection according to the company.

oh my, I received the same reason of rejection as you! I really have no clue on whether what have I done to deserve to be reject in this way lol as I am very sure that I have no adverse record and SAT shows that I am eligible for both EP and SP. never encounter anything like this when I worked in HK previously though

waw it do take a long time. My appeal was submitted around 27Jan2022 and I'm getting anxious day by day bcs there's no answer. I hope u get the job asap. wish u all the best

yea. I was quite confused too. my company also don't know what does that mean bcs they have never encountered rejection before.

is it 6weeks starting from the day of appeal or from first application?

My ep application also had the same reason of rejection as you, and the first appeal is pending for more than 4 months already up until now but I have decided to move on to another country already anyway. For my case my company said perhaps MOM think my salary too high already (told by agent), but my new company offer me 2000 plus Singapore dollar higher for basic salary lol