Qatar to Saudi

I am filipino and a would like to hear advise from all of you. Is it possible to for me to cross country from qatar to saudi? I have job offer in saudi arabia. Please need help badly.  Thanks...

I am filipino and i would like to hear advise from all of you. Is it possible to for me to cross country from qatar to saudi? I have job offer in saudi arabia. Please need help badly.  Thanks...

No you cannot ! Accept your offer and let them send you a Employment Visa. Then you have to get this Employment Visa Stamped on your passport in your home country, after stamping you can book a flight to KSA.

sir why do i need to back to my home country?

Sir why do i need to go back to my point of origin?

kfupmalfred wrote:

Sir why do i need to go back to my point of origin?

Obtaining Saudi work visa is a hectic job which requires the services of an agent in the Philippines. That's why they advice you to go back to your home country and process it from there to become a documented OFW.

Here are the basic requirements of getting a working visa for KSA:

- Passport (valid at least two years)
- Degree/Diploma certificate and Transcript of Records (certified and/or notarized by the Commission on Higher Education, apostilled by Department of Foreign Affairs, and Consulate of Saudi Embassy in Philippines)
- Medical Certificate (sealed by a hospital accredited by the Saudi Embassy in Philippines)
- NBI Clearance for overseas work
- PRC License (if any)

I have explained this many times on other threads so use search in the future. 

It is possible to go directly (i.e. get employment visa stamped) from a third country (not your home country) to Saudi IF:

1) You are a lawful resident in that third country i.e. valid/active residence visa
2) Your current sponsor in that third country is willing to give an NOC
3) Your Saudi sponsor has available visas for your nationality which can be assigned to the Saudi consulate in the third country

I went from Bahrain to Saudi and also UAE to Saudi; in both cases, I didn't need to go back to my home country and Saudi visa was stamped in UAE & Bahrain.

The biggest problem by far is point 3.  Most employers, when they get a quota of visas (e.g. Indian nationality), tend to allocate them to the home country i.e. Saudi consulate in India.   So for this to work, your employer either needs to get a visa JUST FOR YOU or should be sitting on unallocated quota (not very likely).

hello Kabayan.

Were you able to cross country from Qatar to Saudi.

Thank you.

I'm working Qatar for more than 3years. My sponsor Tunisia. My madam wanted me to bring Riyadh Saudi Arabia. But she telling me , my visa will be company visa where she working now.  It's possible for me not to go anymore Philippines. Thanks and waiting for your reply

Read post #7.  Your question has been answered already.

@XTang you are right. I am currently in Qatar to process my visa for Saudi. I did not have to go back to my country.  You need the documents you mentioned in your reply. Can I ask you though? I was already terminated by my employer in Qatar. Do I still need an NOC ? If I need to whom the NOC must be addressed?

I will appreciate your help on this

Thank you

Yes you need NOC.  From the sponsor whose name is on your visa.  Addressed to Saudi Embassy in Qatar.

Thank you. I have already got the NOC. I have applied for police clearance through Matrash. Do you know where I can pick it up?

I don't know about Qatar.  Ask on the Qatar forums.

I deed Electrical  foreman

Hi @Dino Kou

I am also in a same situation like you, did you manage to get work Visa from Qatar to Saudi Arabia?

If we have APOSTILLE attestation for Degree Certificate do we still need to get SACA (Saudi Arabia Cultural Attestation) for work Visa?

Kindly advise

Interested to know as well.