New members of the Liechtenstein forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Liechtenstein forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Liechtenstein if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi I'm Italian I have a continuous wire welding license I'm 34 years old I would love to move to work in Liechtenstein but I don't know how to do it and where to start. I need your help

Hello Dears

I hope you are doing well

My name is Ahmad, I am from the kingdom of Jordan I am working as Trainer for Samsung Company
for several years
I am trying to start a new life and to find a job in Liechtenstein in my field of work or in any new field & level
I am 32 years old
I am fluent in Arabic language and my English language is very good
I hope that you will help me and guide me and for sure i will be very grateful
Wish you all the best
Best Wishes & Regards

Ahmad Yousef
Hello Dears

I hope you are doing well

My name is Ahmad, I am from the kingdom of Jordan I am working as Trainer for Samsung Company
for several years
I am trying to start a new life and to find a job in Liechtenstein in my field of work or in any new field & level
I am 32 years old
I am fluent in Arabic language and my English language is very good
I hope that you will help me and guide me and for sure i will be very grateful
Wish you all the best
Best Wishes & Regards

Ahmad Yousef
- @ahmadathamna1989

You really would need to know the local language which is German.

Hello Madam/ Sir, this is Vincy from India. I like to work and live with Liechtenstein. But i don't know how to enter into the country. Can you help me to get a job in this country and live in to the country? Thanks

Hi Vincy, welcome on board !

Please create your CV in the Jobs in Liechtenstein section of the website if you are looking for a job.

Why did you choose this country in particular ?

All the best,

Bhavna

@Julien please am Jonathan kwabla Anagli  from Ghana,40 years old man who want to relocate to Liechtenstein to work to end earns meet sir...I can work in the agricultural sector as a driver and also farmer worker or farm helper. please sir,I will very glad if you accept me in country. Thank You...

@Julien please am Jonathan kwabla Anagli from Ghana,40 years old man who want to relocate to Liechtenstein to work to end earns meet sir...I can work in the agricultural sector as a driver and also farmer worker or farm helper. please sir,I will very glad if you accept me in country. Thank You...
-@jonathankwablaanagli2012

How is your German language?

Hi all am Stephen from Ghana I want to relocate to liechtenstein and work there thanks

Hello, what are the common email addresses used in liechtenstein

Hello dustincorey34,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f609.svg

What is the purpose of this question, please?

Kindly give us more details.

Thank you,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013126

Thanks!

Closed