Womens Social Innebandy - Oslo

I have been thinking it would be cool to do some social sport this winter. As usual since I have no idea how to find norwegians doing what I want to do, I have decided to organise it myself.

The idea we have is to get a enough people together (12+ for two teams of 6) for 2 social innebandy teams. The group could meet informally, once per week and play a game against each other. Just wheover turns up even if there are slightly too few players it woudln't really matter.

We could hire a regular time at a sports centre for example sometime on a sunday. Each time we'd mix up the teams so you were never playing exactly the same people each time. The idea would be just to have a bit of fun and run around. Nothing too serious - I've never played before.

We're looking for women so we'd all have about the same level of enthusiasm...

We're hoping to be organised by autumn, September/October sometime.

Any women in Oslo for the autumn/winter who are interested can send me a message. Make sure to include your email address and I can keep you updated.

/Tessa

Hello Tessa,

What a nice idea. I will be moving to Oslo in September or latest October 2011. Since I donŽt have a  job yet in Oslo it would be nice to meet some people through this way. I would like to stay posted.