PHILIPPINE DRIVING LICENSE TO SAUDI DRIVING LICENSE

Hi, I wonder if someone here, with a Philippine driving license has gone through the process of having it replaced for a Saudi Driving License.

I have booked my Appointment thru Absher. One of the instructions that confused me a bit is the ATTESTATION OF THE REPLACED LICENSE FROM THE PHILIPPINE EMBASSY. What does this mean? I am just about to do the initial steps of getting my PH license replaced.

I used google translate as the appointment slip was mostly arabic.

Help is dearly appreciated.

Thanks

-Tutti

I think this is still not possible, I have also a Philippine driving license. Translated it in Arabic. But still, I went through the same thing as getting a new driver's license in Dallah Driving school. you will still have to go through at a minimum ( 5days - lecture, computer test, and final driving test ).  Unless you have an International Driving License, a Philippine license is useless here.

Kailan nakuha mong schedule kabayan. dapat ipa translate mo ung lisensya mo sa certified translation office after that papatatakan mo sa phil embassy after jan may bibilin kang sticker sa Ministry of foreign affairs worth 30sar or 40sar ata diko na sure at ang payment nila ay thru online lang. ito ay proseso para sa female lang ewan ko sa male. ako kasi may lisensia na sa pilipinas ganyan ang ginawa ko di nako nag driving school agad exam agad pag dadrivin ka lamg nila ala ng computer exam.

May I know if your Phil. Driving license is international or just the regular one?  Thanks!

@tuttifrutti

Hi Tutti! So, what was the out come of your Philippine drivers license ordeal? I also need to convert/acquire a KSA drivers license.

Did you manage to get one? How long did it take you and what did you have to do? If you don't mind sharing please. 

Hello everyone! Our Philippine driving license can be converted into a Saudi driving license. I did mine last 2020 unless if they changed the rules.