Dependent pass -work permit

Hi,

Can someone please share information on dependent pass holder work permit process, related criteria including salary and eligibility check etc., approx timeline for getting application outcome( considering dp holder is in Singapore and applying for work permit first time), have 13 yrs experience in related field in India though. ..

How to check application status?

Also how it us different from dependent pass LoC earlier which is not not an option now as had been removed by MoM since May this year.

There was a detailed explanation on this, on a different thread in this forum

Yea may be true… tried to check for info requested , hard time searching for it so posted a new thread

Quoting from MoM page

"Dependant's Pass holders who get a Work Permit will have the Work Permit's validity period tied to that of the Dependant's Pass. As dependants of valid pass holders, they will not be subject to source requirements, six-monthly medical examination, security bond and pregnancy restrictions."

Find it in the link below
https://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permi … ligibility

My spouse is under DP with WP and I am moving to new company and EP approved.
What will happen if my previous company will cancel the pass my EP and DP, my spouse WP will be cancelled too?

Yes. Your spouse's wp will be cancelled. Now if your spouse wants to continue job, then apply for Ep

My EP and spouse DP approved by new company. Is spouse WP automatically cancelled once my previous cancelled my EP and spouse DP?

Yes..WP loc tied with DP.hence once DP cancelled automatically wp becomes invalid..inform ur spouse company regarding the same. They will officially guide you on this and cancel the wp

https://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permi … ligibility

Please read the bottom line

"The LOC stops being valid when:

The Dependant's Pass is cancelled or expires"

Sure. I will update here what will happen. Thanks.
Anyway, I called MOM and they are not sure the process too.

Just to update when my EP pass cancelled the DP pass and DP WP also cancelled.
Thanks