Anyone in Gurgaon DLF Phase 5?

Anyone in Gurgaon DLF Phase 5...Have just moved from a serviced apartment to an independent one and I need to figure out good places nearby to buy large amounts of fresh grocery supplies

Hey mate,
the best thing to do is to go to any of the malls nearby.Most of them have Spencers/Reliance etc. Another good option is to go to Galleria.
Or go to the nearby grocer once, and he shall start delivering things at home...one comfort that you ll find in every corner of India.:-)

thanks a lot songster...i know about galleria...will also try out the hypermarts in the malls...Cheers!

You can check out South Point mall, its near DLF- phase 5. Other than that Galleria is the best place nearby. For handing out, there are some good eating joints and pubs with live music in DLF Supermart 1 and also for shopping, you can find almost everything that need on daily basis at these places. And you want to hangout, check out the malls on on MG road like Sahara, MGF Metropolitan or City center. Lots of pubs, discs, lounge bars, restaurants, cineplexes in each of them. Hope, you have access to a vehicle, very much needed in Gurgaon.

Shady,

although it might be a slight drive for you in Phase V, do you know Sohna road? if so there you will find 'Easyday', which is a Wal-Mart brand..similar to Asda in England. pretty much a 1 stop shop there so you'll find all your needs..although i would not recommend fresh veg or fruit from their..

as sandeep has already said you can try Galleria or further down you will find Super Mart..at the back is a store called Needs..this is also very handy and they even supply foreign foods!

better still in Phase V a new store called mariche has opened up on Golf course road..where sandeep has mentioned the south point mall..they also do foreign foods and have a very good meat counter at the back.

Regards
Bally