Wine

Hey everybody,

So it's Friday, and I'd like to purchase a decent bottle of wine or two and relax. However, I only know of local shops that are generally full of crazy drunks and Indian moonshine farm liqour, which will probably eventually end up blinding someone.

Does anybody have any reccomendations for wine shops that might have imported European wines that aren't total swill?

Thanks!

yea u have a lotta em around in malls n shoppin arcades..nice gud clean wine stores..jus gotta figure out were u live n ur nearest arcade

Drop in your connects on .., I am in Noida too and I can help.

bostoncarla wrote:

Hey everybody,

So it's Friday, and I'd like to purchase a decent bottle of wine or two and relax. However, I only know of local shops that are generally full of crazy drunks and Indian moonshine farm liqour, which will probably eventually end up blinding someone.

Does anybody have any reccomendations for wine shops that might have imported European wines that aren't total swill?

Thanks!

access-rons, could you please stop posting your email address in all your messages? Are you trying to sell something  ?

Opps apologies

Carla Imported wines are available in New Delhi alcohol shops at a little high price. There are also guys who get it from embassy and sell it at good prices, they generally are termed as "Boot leggers" and they normally can deliver bottles at your place at minimum prices. You may send me a pm for more details if required. Cheers

which area of Delhi are you living in?
if its south delhi, then try going to the liquor shop before evening, its much less crowded (1-2 customers)
at night even i dont go to those shops lol : )

if you are in south delhi, then i have a number of a bootlegger ;)

try select city walk mall in saket. u can find there a huge range of wine n liquer :)

yes carla i have a solid suggestion fo u...i know a place..well,i dont drink wine...but i know a place in gurgaon...its spencer supermarket..it is sitiuated in the basement of MGFmall,gurgaon,,,fo more info u can reply or inbox me:)...if i personally say i had a bacardi with my friends...lmao..well,anyways there are too many awesome wine shops in delhi eXcept those drunkers shop..hahahaha...cya:)

They just opened a nice store in DLF Promenade in Vasant Kunj for alcohol. It's next to Le Marche on the 1st floor.

Hi

You can try in Gk 2

cheers

Deepak