Best Indo-Western Fashion Shops in Delhi

Hello. I'm currently researching the best "indo-western" fashion shops in Delhi. As a westerner living here long term, I am looking to find cool hybrid styles that fuse east and west. Any suggestions welcome! Cheers! tina (No free advertising, Please).

Hey Tina - If you are looking for designer wear, Might I suggest the Emporio Mall...If you are looking a hybrid between designer and authentic - I would suggest you the Santushti Complex - Its a discreet place - hidden from the common populace - located bang opposite the Ashok Hotel.

Buona Shopping!

an english designer Gemma Carver recently launched an indo-western line, and then are Shantanu & Nikhil who do the same sine a while

x ash

also check manish arora's work in Emporio mall, its very gypsy and psy mixed with indian patterns and western cuts

If you wanna go for designers then there are many designer shops in "Santushti" which is located at Round about near PM House, Chanakyapuri.
Also, if you just wanna go casual daily + evening party wears you may check out shops like Unisex in Defence colony Market.
Couple of shops in Sarojini Nagar Market where you get a nice & cheap deal.

Hey Tina. Visit some stores like BIBA, W and many more. I could have sugessted some markets like Janpath and Lajpat Nagar but you will have to bargain there. Please feel free to contact me if you need help.

Regards,
Debashish

Hi Tina!You have chosen a right place for  shopping that is Delhi,there are lots of malls and places where you can get clothes from cheap to expensive. I have visited Eminent mall in Noida there you can go through some exhibitions also where you can get Cultural cloths from various parts of country.

You can find the cloths here:

Shop name and Location respectively

Kailash Corner, East of Kailash
W Store, Vasant Kunj
Madame, Model Town 2
Batra Garments, Karol Bagh

If don't knwo, Google the keywords.

Hi Tina..
Not sure about westerns but I am sure you will find the best variety of traditional and modern age Indian outfits in Karol Bagh market...!
Best of luck
Cheers..!