Executive Chef

Dear valued members,

I will move to turkey in next 3 moths, I will need to find A job as an  executive chef, 25 years experience in Mediterranean, middle eastern, Asian cuisine, I have lived in Asia and Southeast Asia for the last 15 years,

I have a question,
What's the best cities focused Middle East and international tourism market ?

Any answer I'll be fully appreciated,

Please stay safe

I am pretty sure you can not go wrong with Kusadasi and Antalya. Personally, I chose Kusadasi. The reason properties are cheaper if you want to buy the beach, in addition, Antalya is much hotter and more humid. Both cities are tourists cities so the need for great chefs is abundant.
Any additional questions you have that I can answer, I would be happy to help you. I received help when I came 6 weeks ago and it made all the difference. One thing I think is important when making this kind of move is to get yourself a good lawyer and a good real-estate person. I got lucky and found the 2 best people in the city for both services. If you think you would like their names and contact information just ask.
Good luck
Dennis

(by the way even though I am not professionaly trained all my friends say I am quite the cook)

Yes for sure,  in fact, it is a qualitative leap that I moved from Southeast Asia, where it is warm all year round, to the Mediterranean region, I am from Egypt and I used to live in Alexandria and  It is a city on the Mediterranean Sea as well, and it is a somewhat cold city in winter, just like Antalya, but also when I will be there for sure I will visit kusadasi as I read that it's a beautiful city too, also because my wife Chinese and she like to have job too, she are professional mandarin teacher and she working in international school here, so I need to compare between the 2 cities, actually I'm looking for Executive Chef role for maybe 1 year until sale my cafe here,  It is rented to someone and he has another year left in the lease contract, and then I will buy a property for that money, Also the idea of ​​finding a good lawyer and one of the real estate person is a very good idea and I would like to contact them

Kindly send me the 2 persons contact so I can contact them if possible, Please send me a private message