Japanese looking for the job in Antalya .

Hi there,

I come from Japan. Right now, Im looking for the job in Antalya. I have searched for the job since last year using the job site like eleman net, yenibiris.com, karrier.com and so on, but i didnt get any success yet. It would be nice if somebody gives me some advise, imformation, or the job oppotunity there. I am looking forward to living there as soon as !! Thank you for reading!

Kunisaburou

oh me too.. I can feel you LOL.. Im Malaysian, which I have searching for a job there in Antalya or Istanbul.. but, still dont hv a luck

Hello Kunisaburou,

Welcome to Expat.com.

Can you please give more details in regard to what kind of job you are looking for?

I would suggest you to browse and participate on Working in Antalya forum for better luck.

Good luck  :top:

Cheers
Mishna

Thank you for posting!!

You cant fing any jobs there yet. But never give up!! Hopefully we will have success !

Regards
Kunisaburou

Yes I also try to post in this section. But nobody reply me... But thank you for encouraging me. I will never give up. Kunisaburou

Finding a job depends on your skills and work area as well as your network in Turkey. It might be better for you to pass your resume to any HR companies in Antalya. Good luck.

Thank for your advice.  I have already submitted my CV to some human resource companies in Turkey. But I dont get any good responces yet.  I dont care any kind jobs I will be working for. First of all, I want to get used to the life there and master the language at the same time.  I have a girlfriend in Turkey. I want to live with her there. Off course, I got some good replies, something like the turkish employers or owners are interested in my CV and intend to make an Interview for me. But unfortunately, they dont have experiences to employ the foreigners, so when we ask them for the visa, they could not give us good answers. Naturally, it might be our fault to search for that in advance, but we`re gonna visit some lawyers there next time.

However thank you for advice again!!