Need D2 Visa information

I am working for an US employer as Mobile app developer since 1 year but he didn't have registered company yet he planned to do it once our project is ready. now i told him i want contract and NOC just for applying to Portugal D2 freelance visa he told me find information if he have to register company first or he can have contract without registering company ?
So i need to know does
1. He have to register company or he can have contract with me without registering company ?
2. do i need anything else from him ?
3. he have been paying me on Payoneer can i attach Payoneer history as Proof of payment from him   
        Bank statement?
4. I have applied for degree in my university but i have Transcript can i apply for visa using transcript
        only ? i will get degree in a month.
5. How much money should i have in my bank for applying D2 visa ? If i have a remote job as well.

Hi, Welcome :)
I think the most suitable for you would be the D7 visa (passive income).

_______

RESIDENCE PERMIT FOR SELF-EMPLOYED WORKERS WITHOUT A RESIDENCE VISA (former D2 Visa)

Please read this (SEF official website):

https://imigrante.sef.pt/en/solicitar/t … r/art89-2/

In the 'Documents required' section:

A. Evidence of having set a company according to the law, having declared the starting up of a business within the tax administration and social security as a legal person; OR

B. Contract for services for the carrying out of a liberal profession and statement by the professional association with evidence of the registration (whenever applicable).

Concerning case B.:
The applicant for this type of visa, may be, for example, a lawyer with a service contract for a company and must be registered in a foreign Bar Association recognised in Portugal. This way, there is also a guarantee that the higher education degree he/she obtained in a foreign higher education institution can also be recognised and matched in a Portuguese university.

The same applies to a doctor, engineer, architect, journalist, scientific researcher, academic teacher, ... or other liberal profession with registration in the respective professional associations (whenever applicable).

All documentation to be submitted will be verified by SEF.

JohnnyPT wrote:

Hi, Welcome :)
I think the most suitable for you would be the D7 visa (passive income).

_______

RESIDENCE PERMIT FOR SELF-EMPLOYED WORKERS WITHOUT A RESIDENCE VISA (former D2 Visa)

Please read this (SEF official website):

https://imigrante.sef.pt/en/solicitar/t … r/art89-2/

In the 'Documents required' section:

A. Evidence of having set a company according to the law, having declared the starting up of a business within the tax administration and social security as a legal person; OR

B. Contract for services for the carrying out of a liberal profession and statement by the professional association with evidence of the registration (whenever applicable).

Concerning case B.:
The applicant for this type of visa, may be, for example, a lawyer with a service contract for a company and must be registered in a foreign Bar Association recognised in Portugal. This way, there is also a guarantee that the higher education degree he/she obtained in a foreign higher education institution can also be recognised and matched in a Portuguese university.

The same applies to a doctor, engineer, architect, journalist, scientific researcher, academic teacher, ... or other liberal profession with registration in the respective professional associations (whenever applicable).

All documentation to be submitted will be verified by SEF.

Thanks for quick response, i don't have passive income ATM, i invested mostly of my 2 years saving in wedding & invested in crypto.
do you think i am still suitable for D7 ? my salary is not much too. i worked for US employer 2 hours a day only. I stoped working as freelancer for 2 months to collect my documents for visa process