Introducing ... Hi, I 'm Cheesemaker, pensionado.

Hi, I 'm Cheesemaker, male, pensionado. But with almost no pension what means not wealthy at all !!
Being 66 I have a partner, female, Pilipina same age.  We live in the Netherlands and lived before in Germany and in the Phillipines (Manila) where my partner comes from. I lived too in Manila; 5 years.  I have the Dutch nationality and my female partner has German and Phillipine nationality.

We are looking for Portugal! We like, look for, want and wish ....
- Pilipina people living there is a plus for me and my partner. Western Europe people too, because we both  speak Dutch German and English.  My woman speaks too Tagalog (Phillipines) and Spanish and I speak too some French.

Too we search for ...
-cheaper living
-not cold, more like Manila always 20 plus even in winter.
-for living in Portugal as a start in the winter months, starting november till start of april. Then go back to Holland.
- Area ... we are not interested very much in beach or sea, or nature. We like flat area so no hills and mountains and stairs in the city.
- small or larger city with bars, terrace, small supermarkets. bars, café, coffee and cake, massage, not expensive eat facilities and restaurants. More or less safe area for a quit and not drinking alcohol man from 66.
- we want to rent at least first time.
- Not a lot of young, loud and drunk people

We, I,  hope to find here information to make a choice where to go for coming winter (2021) , maybe about rent and cost of living and special tips of every kind, and maybe find some aquintances or friends for internet or for when we go to Portugal!

Hi Cheesemaker,
Having both EU citizenship, you do not need visas. You can move around and look for yourself. For example, I suggest Aveiro, Leiria, Santarem, Viseu... They are calm cities, with good quality of life and flat areas.

Best regards