Fnding a Genuine Dukun

I keep visiting Malaysia for business and have visited many Bomohs. From all my encounters, I have not seen a genuine one. In my opinion a genuine one is one whose ancestors have been bomohs as well. They should know traditional medicine on their finger tips. The results must be achieved.

Any suggestions?
Please suggest only if you have personally found one with good results. I know there is one North Indian in Seremban but no contact at hand yet.

Hi and welcome on board namjap!

I hope other members will be able to help you soon ;)

Regards
Armand

you are looking for a bomoh ,,apparently for some type of illness? what is the illness?
you can email me privately on [email protected]
thanks

My intention is to learn some medicine formulae for illnesses.
Currently my business involves manufacturing of ayurvedic herbal pills. This is my newly built blog: ayurvedicdoctor.wordpress.com/

give me a call when u next visit malaysia,,,

caesar1956,
Although we share the same birth year, I would prefer you spill your beans here in this forum. I have nothing to hide and would appreciate if you would be transparent about talking things out.

I will be flying to Sabah in two weeks time to exchange ideas about traditional medicine. Maybe I might get lucky finding a Dukun there.

have you heard about redox signalling? its a new medical breakthru which has a lot of benefits until now its not available in any other part of the world except usa and canada,,, how ever we can talk about it in details,, as we are not allowed to discuss such topics here on the forum, cause it would violate the terms of service as its kind of advertising

OK appreciate your concerns.