Ex-pat community in Kampala

My organisation is expanding its work to Uganda.  We are a registered charity that provides high quality sports and activity camps for 5-17s during the school holidays.  We need a local co-ordinator living in Kamapala to act for us - this is an exciting, rewarding and paid posdition ideally suited to a returning to work mum that knows the ex-pat community in Kampala.   I am visiting Kampala in September and would like to meet with interested people.

do you know anything about Kampala - have been offered a job and really don't know what to do!!

I will be arriving in Kampala next week and I would like to meet interesting people too. Apparently I will be alone as an international staff in my organization. Anybody can inform me also great places to make friends???

Thanks

My wife and I are selling our home in Uganda after 14 years and relocating to South Africa in December. Anybody interested in buying  two houses on a beautiful plot 9km east out of Kampala in a suburban area?

Hi Mike,
My husband and I will be coming to Uganda in November to see if it would be possible for us to live there.
Could you send photos of your houses and tell us exactly where they are situated? Email: [email protected]
Thanks.
Gitta

I made a mistake in my emailadress: it's [email protected]

can i ask why you are leaving uganda? im coming in february, living and hopefully working. but it seems hard to find a job. any suggestions?

thanks

coming to uganda/kampala on 25th december, would request you all to help me in finding the job and dos and donts for finding an appropriate job in kampala or entire uganda

moving to uganda - kampala

would like to meet all the expats in and around kampala

oh, u have hit your target, I am wilber, living in the heart of kampala and have worked before with NGO, mainly youth and women. I Volunteered with Students' Partnership Worldwide s.p.w
I looking forward to meeting you in September
[email protected]
+256775358227
thanks

oh, u have hit your target, I am wilber, living in the heart of kampala and have worked before with NGO, mainly youth and women. I Volunteered with Students' Partnership Worldwide s.p.w
I looking forward to meeting you in September
[email protected]
+256775358227
thanks

i am already in kampala would love to get an company
Nitesh Patel
+256711975195

I am an expat in Uganda, i am looking to meet new people to hang out with.

hello, can you reach me on [email protected] or +256712421226

Dennis

HI everybody I am about to go to Uganda in the end of January 2010 and would like to meet anybody for coffee or even for hangout.. cheers :)

Hello!

Did you extend your Charity Organization to Uganda!
We share a common interest of charity!

(moderated: stop copy and paste)

all can reach me on +256711975195

to people coming in uganda kampala
am mike
my email address is([email protected])
please you can contact me
and my cell numbers is 256701764494

Mike, could you please present yourself before giving your tel number and email address ?

I am new in Kampala (arrived 3 weeks ago) and would love to get to know other expats in Kampala.
Anybody around who can help me find my way around the city?

Dear Mike,

I would like to have some details as we need to buy a house but after 10 years here have never gotten around to it.

Hello orinoko and welcome to Expat.com!

To note that this thread is old (2011). Do not hesitate to start a new thread on the Kampala forum with your questions for more visibility. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

ooops. thanks - didnt check the date of the post

Hello Richard,

I would be very interested to talk to you when you arrive. I work in an international school and we have run holiday clubs in the past. It's certainly very much needed, but not always possible on the same school site (due to building works etc in the holidays). I could put you in touch with interested and active people. I have just put up a post about the need for activities for my own son as the holidays loom large!
Will the target be children in the residential city areas or disadvantaged groups? And will you be interested in all levels of society or have a specific target (ie. children with disability). I was thinking of starting an art club and wil be looking for committed volunteers.

if you are still in uganda please you can email me on [email protected]  i have lots of opportunities for you with a firm network in uganda

Hello guys,

This is a very old thread. Please start a new topic with an introduction of yourself on the forum.

Thank you.

Discussion closed.

Closed