NEED INVITATION TO VISIT FINLAND

HELLO,
FINLAND IS A COUNTRY I HAVE ALWAYS ADORED .I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT IT AND I NEED AN INVITATION.PLEASE KINDLY HELP ME .THANKS IN ADVANCE

Hello Adventure and welcome to Expat.com!

Could you avoid using Caps lock please?:)

And could you be more explicit when you say that you need an invitation?

Than you,
Harmonie.

thanks for the advice:)
Well i mean an invitation letter for a short stay visa

send me email so I will help. I enjoy seeing Africans here so I do my best to give my word to authorities about your wellness. Provide me your details so we will advance.

You should not need a letter of invitation as long as you have proof of reservation of accomodation. That means, as long as you can show that you are staying at a hotel or hostel or the like, you do not need an invitation.

http://www.finlandnigeria.org/public/de … ture=en-US

i dont have any info about hostels in Finland can you please help me?
Thans

That depends on what city/cities you are going to be staying in. Most cities have their own pages with accomodation information.

thanks ,please can i get your email to send you my detailed informations?

Best tip I can give you is google the cities you are going to visit check if there is a link for accomodation. If there's no link for accomodation there is usually a link for a traveling agency that can help you further.

ok

hii my self amarjeet and i"m looking finland invitition letter to come finland for short term if you sould help i will be thanksful for you ...

Hello everybody
can anyone help to send me an invitation letter for visa ? please

i'm BADRO  from algeria , i'm engineer , i like to tavel so much , i like to visit helsinki and other cities , and it is so interesting for me to visit helsinki in next april and i go to embassy and ask about papers and they answer me that i need an invitation to make visa , so if someone here can help me and make my dream real to visit this great town , i will be so thanking man.

all my best wishes to you friends
have nice evening

Hi Badro,

As I'm Algerian living in Algiers like you I want to help by telling that the best way to go ans visit Finald is to ask for Franch ot Spanich Visa than travel to Finald throw the country from where you asked the visa I reccomande France it's easy and not will much paper like the other countries of schengen.

best regards.
Abdelghani

thank you Ghani so much , it is so kind from you
but i asked many times for visa to france , germany but you know there answers .... etc, this time i want to go to "Prague" , but i need an invitation or something like that

best regards bro !! salem

Sorry for you Badro me Too I had many refuses befor when I was student I wait till last year when I had my visa to italy 10/10 days. than no prolem with schengen.
the blm in algeria is not the invitation you need a good payslip / work certificat. our life is defficult khou Prague is a very beautiful city it's a dream I reccomande it for you in plus promotion with air France with just 27000DA

i think will be better to talk in skype if you have
can you provid me your skype id ???

see you bro

Sorry khou now i'm in the office everything is close all social sites and Skype / msn

:)) You makes me laught man , nice words you said

Finland Proverb  --- A small candle can light up the darkest  forest. I wish to get an invitation to finland because since my child hood i always dream of working there and made nigerians people in finland proud of me...am an engeener i can repear any generator...pls send me an invitation

.. God pls touch someones heart coz you already knows my dream ..thanks to everyone and you wil continue to be bless till d end ...God guide you everywhere you wil step ur foot on ... Thanks#

cant i work in finland without international works parmite.

need invitation letter , please i need help

i have a girl friend in Finland,i live in north cyprus but am from nigeria,do i need an invitation letter from her for me to be able to visit her and what other document will i need from her?

can anyone help to send me an invitation letter for visa pleas my fried can somebody  help

Please I need an invitation letter to visit Finland, hope my request will be granted))

please be aware that it is risky, if not illegal to sponsor someone you do not know at all for a visa! We have had many discussions about this on the USA forum. Saying you will invite/sponsor someone means you are holding yourself liable for their actions and possible costs during their visit.

i need  visa to Helsinki, though am in Kenya

Closed