Complaint about passport

Dear Sir

I am, Abdul Raheem Haja Mohaideen,holding *** was working in Henson WLL,from Feb 2019 to Oct 2020.I have got an offer form a company and subsequently resigned my job at Henson WLL.

I have submitted my resignation by mail and by post on 5th sep 2020.i visited Henson HR office on 14/09/2020 to check about acceptance of my resignation and I came to know that they received my email and post. Sometimes they did not accept my resignation and threatened to harass me by using vulgar words.

I visited lmra on 15/09/2020 to complain to get my passport form my Employer, they advised me to send another address as my company holding many CR's which I did that.

I continued my duty with Henson to complete a notice period of One Months, During that period my company harassed me.

After completing my notice period I requested my employer to give my passport, he refused and challenged me to go legally.

Hence I went to Naim Police station to give complain to get my passport. Atthat time they informed me already my employer had filed complaint against me in Riffa police Station.(I have stolen Something) and don't have my passport.

For your Kind information Henson collects all staff's passports.

Please do the needful to get my passport and my settlement.

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Personal information should not be posted on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

With what's happening, you need to get a lawyer.   As this will need to go to court now.  I recommend Khalid Khan.