German Working Visa_Need Help

Hey Guys,

Nice to meet you here. My name is Runze. I am a non-EU student in France and I found an internship in Germany for my gap year. After a load of work with my company, I finally got all the files needed to apply a working visa.

But on this site: https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/exte … 08.09.2020

I realized I could not find even one site.

I kept refresh the website like every 15 minutes for more than a week. Still no place from the website. My internship starts at October 1st and I am really frustrated. Could anyone help me on this or maybe some advice?  Maybe does someone sell this visa appointment? I can't afford the price of losing this internship. This covid-19 is too hard for me.

Thank you so much. And advice would be a huge help to me.

Wish all the best to everyone.

I browsed the webpage of the German embassy in Paris (which is pretty badly designed, I must say) and you are right: There are no appointments available until end of the year.
They also don't mention any other way to apply (but you could call them to ask if you can send the forms by post).
It also says that visa appointments are personal, so it is not possible to transfer or sell an appointment.
Since a work visa application takes 1 - 3 months to process, you are anyway too late, even if you manage to get an appointment tomorrow.
I am sorry for not giving you better news.

In case this helps: Internships up to 90 days are allowed without a work visa!

Hi beppi,

Thank you for your reply. In my case, they only need 3 days to give a visa once I hand in all the files. I know I could work for no longer than 3 months without a working visa. But I'd like to try a 6 month one because I like this role much.

But the worst case is that I switch my contact to a 3-month one.

Best,
Runze