New Company Registration in Vietnam

Hello All,

Need some information on how foreigners can register new company in Vietnam. And list of Consultants who can help in this.

Regards,
Himanshu Barola

With or without a Vietnames majority shareholder?  Without is quite difficult.  With is only somewhat difficult, speaking from personal experience.

Thank You.

Any consultant who can help.

Are you expecting free consultant service on here? You need to specific about your business and expectation maybe someone can help you to give useful information. If you google then you can find a list of companies.

Contact a lawyer, there are plenty of them.

I can suggest the lawyer I used but we need to know more about the type of business and ownership before I can help more.  I suspect based on his warehouse thread he's looking at an export business.

himanshubarola wrote:

Hello All,

Need some information on how foreigners can register new company in Vietnam. And list of Consultants who can help in this.

Regards,
Himanshu Barola

Contact my lawyer. She will charge you a reasonable fee.

https://www.expat.com/forum/profile.php … mp;lang=en

Not exactly free. Before I contact a Consultant I need to be aware of basics of the place.

Thank you so much. I will contact her.

Need to setup Stone Business there.

Thank You.

himanshubarola wrote:

Not exactly free. Before I contact a Consultant I need to be aware of basics of the place.

himanshubarola wrote:

himanshubarola wrote:

himanshubarola wrote:

Thank You.

A suggestion: You may want to use the Quote function underneath each post to which you respond so everyone involved can converse with clarity.

Ciambella wrote:
himanshubarola wrote:

himanshubarola wrote:

himanshubarola wrote:

himanshubarola wrote:

Thank You.

A suggestion: You may want to use the Quote function underneath each post to which you respond so everyone involved can converse with clarity.

Thank You. New to the Forum.