Find Job in Thaïlande

Hello everyone  :)
- I m young algerian 21 years visited Thaïlande many time ,my first visit when i was 18 yrs old , now i have a thai wife and daughter i wish to stay and live there soon , but I worry about the hardness to find a job there  😔anyone from algeria or french can explain to me how and whats need  for can work in Thaïlande (type of job /wage)
hope someone can help me keep informed
Thx all🤗

Hello Achraf16,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

While waiting for our members' responses, I would suggest that you go through the article, Working in Thailand; you will learn about which job sectors hire expats and hence the options available for you to explore.

In which field(s) are you looking for work? And, have you narrowed down your job search to a few cities or are you looking all over Thailand for job opportunities?

Good luck,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Foreigner, chance of finding a job there is difficult and made worse by the covid. It will be better for u to look into doing own business.

Keep in mind that Thai Immigration is making it hard on Expats to come or stay in Thailand right now! Probably to help keep virus out but many expats leaving! Wouldn't count on it being easy to get work or permit or even help setting up a business! Be sure to talk to expats with boots on the ground where you are planning to live!

Hi I've just read your post I'm 38 and have just moved to chaiyaphum the best advice I could give you is that you do a TEFL TEACHING COURSE in Thailand it costs roughly 40.000 bht and it takes a month to complete once finished you will be able to teach English in Thailand obviously that's if your English is good 👍