Searching biological father

Hello, my name is Edward Ngobi. I was born in Mombasa in/around 1986 from my Ugandan mother and a forreigner (white male). I do not know the nationality of my biological father. That's why I am searching for him or more information about him. The only thing I know is that his name might have been Edward Willington (or Wellington or something related to that). ICS and the Red Cross cannot help me to find him, since I don't have facts about him. That's the reason I try to subscribe for this blog. Please, anyone willing to help me can reach me on [email protected]. Note: my father came and went several times to Mombasa, maybe he worked in shipping or something like that. I was told he stayed in Mombasa several times between 1985 and 2000. My mothers name was Nuru, she died around 1990. Thanks for trying to help me!

Hi Edward,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I hope other members will be able to help you to find your biological father.

I wish you best of luck,
Christine

Maybe you should try the immigration office or airlines to check passengers who would have been in Kenya during that time.

If he was in shipping and came aboard a ship check  records in the port authority.

Try tracing your mums friends in Mombasa,do you know where she lived or where she worked

hope u will find him

jambo,
iam french,i came every year in kenya in diani beach,
i look your email, i thing it is very difficult, you have few news for find your father, but need ask all the people know arround your mother,
it is long process, but i wish you the better solution
kinds regards
marie

Hi Ngobi

I can put your details and your biological father's name as a post so that more and more People in Kenya and diaspora would be able to help. I have no clue how to be politically correct but I have just given my suggestion. Let me know.

Regards

Shahzad

Hello, my name is Edward Ngobi. I was born in Mombasa in/around 1986 from my Ugandan mother and a forreigner (white male). I do not know the nationality of my biological father. That's why I am searching for him or more information about him. The only thing I know is that his name might have been Edward Willington (or Wellington or something related to that). ICS and the Red Cross cannot help me to find him, since I don't have facts about him. That's the reason I try to subscribe for this blog. Please, anyone willing to help me can reach me at [email protected]. Note: my father came and went several times to Mombasa, maybe he worked in shipping or something like that. I was told he stayed in Mombasa several times between 1985 and 2000. My mothers name was Nuru, she died around 1990. Thanks for trying to help me!

yes you can please

<<I have no clue how to be politically correct..........>>  man after my own heart!

Do you have a birth certificate, or any documentation at all.  Do you know exactly where, in Mombasa you were born?  The name Willington, or Wellington sounds British.

I think that a search at immigrations records round about 1985 would help a great deal

Apart from your mothers Name do you have any info about her family name and the exact place where she lived in Mombasa, i can assist locally from Mombasa.