Need HELP!!!

Hello everyone! I need a help! I can't found cheap apartment in District 7. Do you know any real estate agents in Ho Chi Minh City?

Hi,
Dont count on real estate agents. If they know ur foreigner, they will get the fee much higher that it is. Do you have any friends who used to live in Vietnam before?

Yes, of course. But now they are in Russia. I can't contact with them/

Hi WhiteRussian, :)

You should check the Ho Chi Minh City classifieds > accommodation section and post an ad there as well.

I wish you good luck in your search,
Christine

Hello russia. I used to work in Real Estate Company (base in Dis 7) so i know there are lot of cheap apartment for rent.

I also need to looking a room in a shared house/apartment Dis 7. Do u need a housemate?

anw, i still can help you to find some nice and cheap apartment too. (No fee then!!!)

Please contact me: [email protected]

Define 'cheap.'

650USD/mnt for 2 bedrooms apartment at Sky Garden 2  is cheap or expensive ?

Rose Nguyen: depend on decor and furniture :)

[Moderated: Please post in classifieds]

WhiteRussian wrote:

Hello everyone! I need a help! I can't found cheap apartment in District 7. Do you know any real estate agents in Ho Chi Minh City?

we like Russian , would you like to live in 4S riverside ? 3km to District 1 , have a swiming pool , big garden , dont hesitate to email me at [email protected]

we have a 77sqm , nice apt there

and how much it will be?

could you email me , My Private message  box is wrong , [Moderated]

[Moderated: free ad is not allowed on the forum, please register company in the HCMC Business Directory.]

Hi , I work for an MNC in HCMC and my company has hired an real estate agent,,, i Know this guy since April... And now is a very good friend of mine .. I bet he can give you inform atleast even if you dnt mean any business with him.... Let me kno.. [email protected] luck with ur search..

District 7 is a little bit far from central District 1 but it's a nice place to live. Depends on your budget you can choice a suitable place:

- Hoang Anh Gia Lai: there are 2 building near Lotte Mart, price from $450 for double room

- Quoc Cuong Gia Lai: this is brand new building, price from $550 for a 2 br apt

- Sky Garden: Sky 1,2 is getting old, Sky 3 is newer, price from $500 for a 2BRs apts

- The Hung Vuong building: price around $400 for a 2BRs but this is really getting terrible so don't think about living there

There are a lots of options so consider how much you could pay and take your time have a look around and find the suitable apartment for you.

Below are some links for Real Estate Agents, just drop them an email of your requirement and see what they could offer.

The most important things is don't listen to what they say is suitable for you, believe in yourself and take your time.

saigonrenting.com
vietnam.craigslist.org/roo
afrproperties.com.vn
expatvietnam.net
saigonstay.com.vn

It's depend on what is "cheap" for you

With $500 - 550/month, you can have many choices now. It's much cheaper than 1-2 year before. And not difficult to find.

just go for a look