I'm Looking For Friends

Hi Everyone,

Would like to meet people from different nationalities.
Hope that I can make many friends here.

So don't wait, please email me at [email protected]

Hope to hear from you.

Bye!

Mike

Welcome to Singapore Mike

[color=#2C17E7]Hello,

Welcome to Singapore!!! I arrived in november last year and I'm working here.

Add me on Facebook: facebook.com/melanie.romilien :-)

Hi,

Great to hear from you guys.
Hope to get know u better.

BYE!

Mike

Hi there,

Anythings coming up soon? Give me a shout. Would love to join you guys to expand my friend cirlce.

Cheer,

Claire

Hi all, also looking to meet new people. Been in Singapore 1 year but work commitments have hindered me from getting out and about.

Any suggestions for a meet up??

GM

Hi Punchkin!

Welcome to Expat.com  ;)

Armand

Hi,
I've been very busy lately.
So how are you guys getting on?

Is anyone organising any activities?
Would like to go out and chill out with you guys.

Mike

nice to meet.

hey guys, count me in if there's any meet-up aight?

Hello,
My name is Cheikh Ibra Gueye I am 18 years old residing in Dakar (senegal). I am student litterature 2nd years.I study french,english,and my native language the wolof. My desire is to make friends living to singapore, share my joys with others around the world.
I would like to come to Singapore to work.I don't know nobody there.
I love music, sport, cinema. I would like to know your habits a bit, I like to travel, meet people and connect very durable. I'll be glad to read and whether you accept my correspondence.

therz paintball game event this weekend...check out the thread under Active People...cheers!

Welcome to singapore..

hello

Hello venusaubreyvanity,

A little introduction will be well appreciated ;)

Melissa

Melissa wrote:

Hello venusaubreyvanity,

A little introduction will be well appreciated ;)

Melissa

Hi Melissa,

How are you?
So what do you do in your free time?

Mike

Hello,
My name is Cheikh Ibra Gueye I am 18 years old residing in Dakar (senegal). I am student litterature 2nd years.I study french,english,and my native language the wolof. My desire is to make friends living to singapore, share my joys with others around the world.I love music, sport, cinema. I would like to know your habits a bit, I like to travel, meet people and connect very durable. I'll be glad to read and whether you accept my correspondence.