New members of the Uruguay forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Uruguay forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Uruguay if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

We are a family of 4 which will land foot in Uruguay first week of March 2020.

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : no free ads here please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Godluck bro

Hi, thanks for your response. I haven't filled in the profile yet because I think I may have gotten a little bit ahead of myself. We were hoping to do an exploratory trip in Jan/March 2021 but are still waiting for the Canadian government to remove the level three nonessential travel ban currently in place as this invalidates any travel medical insurance I may get.
I appreciate being on this forum and having access to people with first hand knowledge of the country but at this point I'm not sure when I will be able to travel.
With these caveats I would like to continue with my profile and meet some of the members.
Alohajoe

Cool topic, I live in Uruguay and speak spanish like montevideans and people in the 'Interior' (accent) of the country; even I know the mexican accent (because of the youtuber Esquizofrenia Natural, LOL).

Hello Per_Urug,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

Thank you for the introduction.

As you are new here, it would be great if you can tell us more  about your project.  ;)

How can we help you?

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=916110

Thanks!

Closed