Fiance Visa to EU national

Hi, my name is Leoma from Cebu Philippines. i am currenly aupair in oslo, norway and i have a lithuanian boyfriend. we are planning to get marry and i need to apply for fiance visa. He's been living here for almost 4 years and we don't know if it's possible to marry here the both of us.

the questions are;
*What are the documents needed for the fiance visa?
*how long is the process for tax certificate?
*How long is the waiting time for the visa?
*Can i get travel insurance instead of health insurance?
*How much is the cost for all of this?
*Do i need to show a bank statement? or is it ok if i don't have? because i still don't have bank account here even i am aupair.
*Does it matter for how long i've been dating my boyfriend to UDI?

Because i am aupair i am staying with my host family. but if ever i terminate my contract is it possible to live with my boyfriend while processing?

please i need help now for all of this. i hope to hear something from you.
have a great day.

best of regards
Leoma

Hi Leoma,
I could only help you with this link
https://www.udi.no/en/want-to-apply/fam … #link-1148

That's for foreign (filipina) and eu/eea nationals who want to get married in Norway

Best Regards,
NauftyNauf

Hi nauftynauf. Thanks for the reply.
I have read all of what is written in udi but i would like to know more about it.
Like;
Can i get travel insurance instead of health insurance?
Can i stay to my boyfriend while applying to the visa and terminate my contract.
How long can stay here while processing the fiance visa?
Does it matter on how long you've been together?

Please let me know if you have informations for these questions. 
Have a great day.

Best of regards
Leoma

About your au pair and insurance question I honestly don't know because we have different situations, I got married in the Philippines before I applied for family reunification. But my friend who was an au pair before decided to finish her au pair contract first before they applied for a fiancé visa and got married, because according to her, the UDI wants her to go home first if she wants to terminate her au pair contract.
Can you stay? —What I want to try before is applying for a fiancé visa while I'm in Norway with a tourist visa because “yes, you can stay in Norway until the decision of your fiancé visa application has been decided” even if your au pair or tourist visa has expired
How long? —- you can stay while you are waiting for the result of your fiancé visa application (note: you have to ask udi first if you are qualified to apply for a fiancé visa because they have a criteria for that, a common criteria is that “you should have a degree” if not, you cannot submit an application there, you have to go back to your home country first and submit your application there)
Is the length of relationship important? —- that is a case to case basis,but most of the cases “yes”.. UDI will require you to tell the history of your relationship from the start. That will be their basis along with the financial capacity of your boyfriend. The longer your relationship is, the better.

Additional information... I remember reading the rules about marrying in Norway.. it says: as long as you have a Valid visa, you can get married in Norway... it means you don't have to apply for a fiancé visa, you can get married there, before your au pair visa expires... after marriage you can apply for a family reunification...
Just don't forget:
— UDI might not accept your family reunification if you're going to apply from Norway, that means, they want you to go back to your home country first and apply from there
— UDI might accept your application provided that you fulfilled their criteria on having a college degree
— your host family must be notified about your marriage to avoid serious problems
— I suggest you find someone who had similar situation as yours, for sure it will help you more...

Hi nauftynauf. I am a college graduate. The thing is we don't have the documents yet and still on process.
Do i need a red ribbon when i pass the documents here?

I'm not sure about that but I think you will need to send them an “Apostilled Papers” just like I did when I apply for family reunification (red ribbon is no longer in use) read about the apostilled documents in UDI and Philippine Embassy site... since you're planning to get married in Norway, the best way to do to make things clear and sure is to ask NAV about the things you need to do