Nurse care Ausbildung

Hello

I am from Iran living in Iran there is an institute here in Iran claims it can help me get a 3 years nurse care course ausbildung in Germany i wonder if it is possible to apply for Ausbildung from other countries or i have to live in Germany to be able to apply for Ausbildung? Does embassy give visa ?

It is well possible for a foreigner to apply for apprenticeships and, once he is accepted, also get a visa for it. Due to a shortage of nurses, admission should be relatively easy.
Please note that good German language skills are needed to understand lectures and and attend trainings and thus B2 or higher is usually required to gain admission to nursing schools. What is your level?

I've looked into this subject before and know that there are such programs that take people without having much German. It means that the normal training time is longer with the first 6 -12 months concentrating on language skills. But in the end one HAS to learn German well. In such a job one could kill somebody if misunderstanding what is to be done or what medications to be given.

It is also a stressful job with a lot of burnout; this is one reason there is a shortage of workers. And it can be a very dirty job. One has to be OK with touching and cleaning people who might often be sick and/or old and lifting heavy patients etc. It is definitely not a job for everyone. And I get the feeling sometimes that foreigners hear about an opportunity to get to Germany without having a university degree and years of experience and assume it will somehow be easy. One should REALLY think about if they are suited for such a job. Just getting to Germany might sound like paradise for some but then they are in a job they hate in a foreign culture and end up being very unhappy. So if one doesn't have the temperament and the ability to learn not only a science based job but also strong language skills to learn the language well they would be advised to think of something else.

Another thing is that anyone is nursing has to be able to work with patients of both sexes. A female nurse has to be OK say with bathing and giving care to male patients which includes seeing them naked. If one's religious or cultural sensibilities aren't fine with this then it is a mistake to even apply.

Hi thanks for replying i have started learning German it may take some time but not matters i am good at learning the question is the Visa i am a bit skeptisicm about getting studying visa. I have heard that it is essential to have 10000 Euros in bank account to get study visa 😕

TominStuttgart wrote:

I've looked into this subject before and know that there are such programs that take people without having much German. It means that the normal training time is longer with the first 6 -12 months concentrating on language skills. But in the end one HAS to learn German well. In such a job one could kill somebody if misunderstanding what is to be done or what medications to be given.

It is also a stressful job with a lot of burnout; this is one reason there is a shortage of workers. And it can be a very dirty job. One has to be OK with touching and cleaning people who might often be sick and/or old and lifting heavy patients etc. It is definitely not a job for everyone. And I get the feeling sometimes that foreigners hear about an opportunity to get to Germany without having a university degree and years of experience and assume it will somehow be easy. One should REALLY think about if they are suited for such a job. Just getting to Germany might sound like paradise for some but then they are in a job they hate in a foreign culture and end up being very unhappy. So if one doesn't have the temperament and the ability to learn not only a science based job but also strong language skills to learn the language well they would be advised to think of something else.

Another thing is that anyone is nursing has to be able to work with patients of both sexes. A female nurse has to be OK say with bathing and giving care to male patients which includes seeing them naked. If one's religious or cultural sensibilities aren't fine with this then it is a mistake to even apply.

Thanks a lot Tomin you are truely right about the fdifficulty of job but since i have some ecperience of caring for elderly people i know how to work
Thanks a lot for your information

For certain visa and situations, you have to show that you have the means to pay for your living expenses while in Germany. As far as I know, this is €9000 per year of stay, but this could have been raised to €10000 recently.
Sunce Germany is not cheap, you are likely to need even more (unless you are very frugal and never have any luxuries like your home country food etc.). If you don't have that, it is better not to come!