Flying to San miguel from Austin, Texas

Any suggestions on the best fares for flights from Austin to Leon?

Flights vary every day so the only way is to keep an eye on them and book when you think you have found the best deal.

thank you, Fred, good advice!  Have heard that Volaris and VivaAerobus are low cost carriers that serve Leon -hoping to learn more about some less familiar (to travelers in the U S ) carrier options.

Good to be flexible about your destination city.

Include QRO. & MEX in your searches.

Best of luck,
Melanie

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : no free ads here please + register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Melanie, can you give us an approximate price from Leon to SMA via Bajio GO?

You may want to check viajes de San Miguel. Excellent car service. $35 from Querétaro airport to SMA and a 100 peso tip. Clean car professional punctual service. Drivers speak a little English. I highly recommend them.

Thank you!

thank you!

The last time I used the Bajio Go service from BJX to SMA I paid $25.00 USD one way.

Thanks!

About when was that?  I mean the $25 from Leon to SMA.  Because I thought we had used them in 2018 and it was $75, I remember the dollars.

THANK YOU!

75 is private ride and 25 shuttle in Bajia go. Viajes de San Miguel was 35 private car single person. Competitive market, negotiate in advance. I booked through viajes US partner GO airport transportation online.

Airport transportation fees for all carriers do change.

The cost of transportation depends on:

1. Distance
2. Single trip or round trip
3. Private or shared ride

I quoted $25.00 for a single trip, shared transportation from BJX to SMA in April, 2019.

I recommend you call to get exact pricing.

Here is their website: https://bajiogoshuttle.com