I need sponsorship visa I was in Usa before 4 years and have SSN.

Hello I am from Montenegro that is country in Europe and I have long experience in Catering and Gastronomy almost 13 years and I want move in Usa but need sponsorship visa I need employer. Who can help me can contact me here and I can send my CV and other. I am sirious men and I dont want joke and fake job offer!

I really have to knowledge of what I am going to say, so it's just a guess. I would imagine, than unless you are a top chef with amazing credentials, there aren't going to be any catering companies or restaurants who would want to go to the effort or expense of visa sponsorship. Use Google to search for U.S. jobs. There are many Americans job search websites.

Moderated by Cheryl 4 years ago
Reason : Deleted as per poster's request.

Hello thanks for your answer I am in Europe amd I dont have visa for Usa now. So I was in Usa before 4 years on J1 visa and I have SSN number. I am not citizen. I just need employer who can sponsor my visa.

Moderated by Cheryl 4 years ago
Reason : Deleted as per poster's request.

I have known many foreign citizens who come to the US and have a USA SSN. They work all summer long, go back for school, or job, and return EVERY year.  Some of them had to get a work SAN before coming over here.

TominStuttgart wrote:

Deleted content

Non-citizens who are authorized to work by DHS or USCIS can have SSN if they apply for it.  They can apply for SSN on the same application for work permit that they submit to USCIS. 

It has been that way since even before I moved to the States 40+ years ago.

Hello everyone,

Just to inform you that we had to remove some posts from this thread due to some misunderstanding.

Thank you for your comprehension,

Cheryl.
Expat.Com Team.