Expat blog is not on a dating forum !

Hi,

recently the Abu Dhabi forum has been taken over by a group of people looking for dates... but Expat.com is not a dating site !

This forum is dedicated to expatriates and their adventures in Abu Dhabi. You are very welcome to exchange about the way to find a job, a visa, inter-cultural issues and many other expat-oriented stuff ... you can also use the forum to organize Expat.com meetings / events like other people do in many other cities all around the world !

... but if you are looking for a date, please post in the classifieds > personals. The moderator team and I will keep an eye on forum and intervene if needed.

Ladies, if any member is harassing you, please send me a PM. I'll do what I to do.

Thanks for your comprehension,

Julien

perfect

Yeah i agree :)

Makes me laugh till I'm splitting my sides, all these Emiraties talking their talk about equality for women etc. What a load of crap!

I did see one last week in a hotel lift, obviously rather the worse for wear from his alcohol intake, his dish dash all scattered and a PRC hooker on each arm.....