Back in toronto

Hi
I arrived back in Toronto 2 days ago after 20 years in the UK.  I feel a bit disorientated and I am trying to adapt to a new way of life, any advice would be welcomed.
Thanks
Mike

HI

As a new arrival ourselves my hubby and I have spent some time at Services Canada and found them to be a great resource. [Moderated: Dead link] I can really recommend the Canadian effort to make newcomers feel welcome and have information available to you.

Best of luck

Hope on the Hippo bus tour!  That will get you a re-orientation as well as a brief history.  I recently took my UK cousins on one while I was up there visiting and was amazed at what I learned.... even though I lived in the area for years.  LOL

Also call the Welcome Wagon and drop into your MPP's office.  They're sure to have some helpful information.  Congrats on your return to T.O.!  It's an amazing city.

Hi, I am Ursulla, I am from Belgium, I am Roumanian origin but I left 6 years old from this country and don't speak the language.
I want to meet one of my old friend then she leave in Toronto now, do you know here?? Please help me: she is Carolina FRANZA Thanks

Hello Ursulla!

Welcome on board!

Armand