Investment

i want to invest in toroto

Hi farkashnihal,

Welcome on board :)

Can you please write down a few words about yourself just as a proper introduction and also be more specific regarding your post... what kind of investment and why Toronto please ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Engineering business partneer (toronto)
Good Day,

My name is Fasil. I am a BSc in electrical and MSc in control engineering. I have developed an energy efficiency optimizer for three phase electric MOTORS. During my graduate study i have implemented the proposed system and managed to get a 4% efficiency improvement. I have published multiple IEEE journal on it . I also made a complete simulation using Matlab-simulink and can show to any interested partner.Now i want to establish my own start up company and develop a prototype with bigger motor. In order to do this i need a partner who work to ward a common goal in and developing the product and raising the necessary fund .This a very good opportunity to be part of an innovative and good company.The theory behind this efficiency improving method is proven to be accurate by many experts in the field through thesis defending during my graduation and actually i publish a book about it and it is on sale now $67 at Amazon . This product once the prototyping is finished can be fitted in a train or subway system, in big mining trucks, an elevator etc and save millions of dollars.

regards,

fasil  (416 575 9181)

@ fasil2014 > Please post your request in the Business partners classifieds in Toronto. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team