Just wanted to sat HI ...

Hi i am new to this website and just wanted to introduce myself.my name is charly nd i am 19 i moved to rabat morocco with my husband and children. and i am finding it rather borring now my husband is constantly working. it would be nice to make some good friends. i also talk spanish btw. anyway thanks charly ...

Hi Charly!

Welcome to Expat.com :)
I hope you will make many new contacts soon ;)

Regards
Armand

welcome charly , if you need any help , please contact me , i m moroccan woman and enjoy to make new freinds , hope to read you soon
jaylane
(excuse me , my englich is very poor):)but speak french and arabic fluently

just wanted to say hello! I also live in rabat w hubby and daughter..

how long have u been here?

Hey there!

I'm moving to Rabat in 2 weeks for my internship, it would be very nice to make some friends (girls to be precise)... if you are interested in meeting up once, leave me a message! Btw I'am quite a quiet girl, not very much the outgoing type, yet I enjoy going out for a coffee with friends or travelling around...

See ya

Hey charly

How is life treating U? I Trust all is Good with U
I am in Rabat and it would cool to meet up for CAFE if there is ANY Chance :-) HOPEFULLY I Am not barking up the wrong tree.

ACTUALLY Am Looking for friends Through WorldWide, EVERYONE IS WELCOME

Best regardes,
Cheers

hello evry budy am simo,am also new in this sit web ,and i need some idea about how using this site, this  is my ferst looking, i feel nice if you help me guys and thank you :)