New Friends In Rabat

I just moved to Rabat and I would like to meet new friends here and start a new life..I'm basically from Rabat but I never lived here!I am 24 years old, female, I would like to make some new friends here and hang out..Males or females doesnt matter :) If anyone interested let me know

Hello WafM and welcome to Expat.com!

Harmonie.:)

Thank you harmonie. thats so sweet of you

well !! if i were there i would be happy to meet ya :)

Where are you now?

m from rabat, i living in hassan, if you want take cafe my phone 0662602611,
welcome to rabat
az

i'm in Qatar dear :)

it will be a real pleasure to meet you, i'm Reda interior Designer, living in Rabat City, call anytime and specify that you re from expat-blog,have a nice day, my phone number : 0676173782

It is ok. Ive never met someone from qatar actually but we can be friends here.

Aren t u in Morocco ?

Yes Reda I am in rabat

let me call you

ok

or call whenever u can !!

can i text u

Hi

This is Riyasat Ali just i want to know regarding some question if u don't mind or if u know am Indian holding Indian passport and i have done my marriage in morocco meknes with Moroccan citizen girl she holding Moroccan passport.

so can i get residence permit card for morocco ? if yes so what is the validity of that card ? and where i should apply for that residence permit card ?
and how long time it will take ? and what is the documents required from my side and from my wife side?
i need to go there to join my wife in morocco i have been visit 2 time in morocco but by visit visa.
if there any offer i get for the work so shall i join work under this wife sponsorship my job or not? or business also in the future ? if you have any contact over there so pls let me know all regarding this as soon as possible presently am working in the UAE in the Banking line so pls answer me by email at [email protected]

Hi Riyasat Ali,

You should start a new topic on the Rabat forum. Thank you.

ok christine thx i will start new topic on the Rabat forum where u from pls?

Hi,

I am also fairly new to Rabat and looking for new friends...

feel free to inbox me for contact info - Junior

hi JrLaSalsa  i'm manar from rabat.r u in rabat now

Hi Manar how are you how is ur life in Rabaat i have been there in morocco 2 time very nice place meknes and  rabaat also sale also but now am in the United Arab emirates UAE Abu dhabi ok if u want contact me so u can email me at [email protected]
Ali
00971-505215701
Mobile

Hi, Wafm!

I'm also new in Morocco, just moved here a couple of weeks ago. I'm game to get to know you! :) Send me a PM if interested!

Cheers,
Karen

hello every body
i just want welcome you in rabat .
my name is mustapha i live in rabat . and it's going to be my pleasure to meet English speaker male or female . and if you need any help just let me know
contact    facebook; mustapha barrada
               phone; 0665457943

Hi everyone, I am not in Rabat right now. It would be great to meet you guys but maybe for another time. I will be back on May or maybe  July. Thank you all for contacting me