Professional Accountant (SA) looking for work in Bangkok

Good day, everyone  :)

I am a Professional Accountant from South Africa, looking for work in Bangkok from June 2019.

I have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and I am a registered member of the South African Institute of Professional Accountants. I started working in 2014 and have gained extensive accounting and auditing experience since then. 

My willingness to learn and ability to quickly adapt to my surroundings will be a bonus to any organization in Bangkok. I love languages and have already started to learn basic Thai.

I have applied for various positions in Bangkok, but would really appreciate it if someone could help me with the process and perhaps put me in contact with the right people.

I am available for Skype interviews and will be visiting Thailand in April 2019, should anyone want to arrange a face-to-face meeting during that time.

Thank you in advance!

Hope you all have a blessed year.

Yours sincerely,
Christelle van Zyl
:cheers:

Many jobs in thailand are reserved for thai natioazls only, Accountancy is one of them. Any how you would need to be fluent in written and spoken thai. Check out thd eebsite www.thailandstarterkit.com

Hello, Terry

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to my post. I really appreciate it!

I will have a look at that website.

Have a nice day!

Kind regards
Christelle

Your chances to land a job as an accountant are quite low. You'd need to find a foreign company, accountants in Thailand usually make only little money and it's a profession usually only for Thais.

Getting a job for a foreign company with a work permit and the right visa is very difficult.

You'd have way more chances to find a teaching position, please give it some thoughts.

Best of luck, whatever you'll decide.