Family immigration visa

hello i am new here... Just want to have some advice and information because me and my fiance has no idea and we both sad waiting for my visa i applied for my spouse visa last July 17  and got answer from UDI july 23 that they already got my application and till now we are still waiting 😢... I met my boyfriend last jauary 5 2018 he go to philippines last june we got engaged july 3 and both decided to get married in Norway on february 2019 .. He is divorce for 2 years and has 17 years old kid staying with him, he has a job and owned his house, i am single and no kids... We passed all the documents that they asked i hope everything is ok with the papers.. I have my schengen visa before 2015 when i travel europe and expired already because they only gave one month stay and i often travel asia i was thinking if this also may help for my application.  I really do miss my fiance so much.. How long still i wait for my visa? I feel sad waiting 😥

Sometimes it takes longer processing time for the UDI to have a decesion. 3 months is just normal. I understand you anxiety but you have to deal with it. Specially there are some cases under "marriage for convenience" that UDI is really strict on.

Just wait for it and keep yourself busy on other things and just be positive-minded.

Good luck.