Offering 2 live in positions for female only, sr. 1500 monthly

Hello,
I am an american woman married to a saudi man living in al khobar. I am offering 2 live in positions with the sallaries of Sr. 1500 each and 1 day off per week. The positions are for women only.
The women hired will have their own room with bed, tv, bathroom, and closet seperate from the rest of the house. I am looking for women who are LOCAL and already in saudi arabia.

POSITION 1:
Live in catering assistant. A catering assistant needed as live in position. You will be expected to help me with all aspects of my catering business. I cater mostly desserts. The position will involve training from me. The position will mostly involve preperation, help with decorating, and packaging of all orders. You will also be expected to help with clean ups that are catering related.

Position 2:
Live in housekeeper/nanny. A housekeeper/nanny is needed for a live in position with 1 day off per week. We live in a small 1 floor 3 bedroom house. You will be asked to work between 7 am and 9 pm. after 9 pm you may retire to your room. before 9 pm we ask you remain in our house for any help that might be needed. We are looking for someone hard working who likes to be active, and kindness and patience to children is a MUST and something we will be looking for. We have 2 small boys.
anyone interested in any of these 2 positions please send me an email telling me a little bit about yourself and your contact information. Or call sms 0536419991 We are looking for someone who can start in the next 2-3 weeks. LADIES ONLY.

Hi and welcome to Expat.com nora.mcdonald!

I would suggest you to post your advert in the jobs section of Khobar classifieds. It might help!

Regards
Armand

Thank you armand! I tried but for some reason its not allowing me to register!

Dang, that's more than what I make at my job,, I'm sure you can find a "maid" for much less than that!! Ooh wait, I thought you wrote 1500 a week!! Lol my bad!

1500 per month, for a 14 hour day, 6 days a week - are you sure you're not being to generous ?

actually 1500 sounds about right. i mean i pay my cleaner 500 a month and he only comes 3 days a week for 2 hours a day.

Nora, I am interested to apply... My husband is working in Al Khobar. I'd love to work there. Please do contact me +639328515005. Thank you.:)

jessica19 wrote:

Nora, I am interested to apply... My husband is working in Al Khobar. I'd love to work there. Please do contact me +639328515005. Thank you.:)

That Post was More than 1 year old !! :)

saimans wrote:
jessica19 wrote:

That Post was More than 1 year old !! :)

:D and she had said she needed 'locals'

I know it's an old post but shame on that woman for perpetuating slave labour.

Also why, when prospective employers post a vacancy with a phone number do people reply and ask the employer to call them?