Looking for people who want to join my tattoo+ -project

Hi, Hoi, Servus and Hallo!

My Name is Teresa/Resi - you can chose :-) I am 25y old, originally from Austria but am now living in The Hague attending the Royal Academy of Art to get deeper into story telling through art or more specifically - with photography.

I am in the middle of a project which includes photography and text. This project is called From Mamaste To Julley and will be finished in about 100 years I think. Joke aside! - I kind of lost track of this project because of my re-start in The Hague etc. but now that there is time and hope again I defenitely need to continue.

The whole project is dedicated to my lately and suddenly deceased mother - my best friend, soul mate, the one who filled me up with love, happiness, strength and hope. The one I gave my heart and my soul to. And now she is gone and with her all the qualities I just mentioned. I am about to find a way to somehow get them back. I don't know yet how this is possible but there must be a way and I am certain that there always is one if you just try :-)

In August 2018 I had an exhibition in Austria about From Mamaste To Julley but I now want to go a step further. I would love to meet inspiring people who have a story to tell and maybe even want to share it with the world out there. People who maybe have lost something - even if it is just a feeling they somehow can't find anymore in their body. Or if they have just lost their balance in life or a book they really admired; their keys or whatever.
My main aim is actually to get inspired, to hear different stories. To broaden my horizon, to meet people who grieve. People who rarely think about grieving but are happy and thrilled about life. I would be even more thrilled to meet people who are open and tell me about similar experiences like losing a loved one. I'd love to meet thrilling and unique people who are open to even inspire and thrill me with my project and who have no problem with me documenting it with my sense and a pen - I would of course also set it up anonymously as well if preferred. 

It is basically all about meeting people who have or want to share and bring something out there - or only share. It's about meeting people and finding new and unique connections to people and to life. Maybe about sharing experiences, sharing deep talks that shift your perspective in life, which bring you steps further.

I am myself a huge tattoo-lover. Always documenting my own stories on my body. The mini-next step of this project will all be about tattoos and their stories. I am trying to find those who transform a feeling or thoughts into art. Feelings and thoughts which come from the inside and people relocate on a more public place - they shift it from the inside to the outside of their bodies.

Merci, Danke & Dankjevel
Teresa

you have beautiful projects and sharing stories I also love.