Would be great to meet some people in the area

Hi,

I am Claire. I have just moved over to Den Haag for work. Would be great to meet some people in the area. I am a teacher working in the area.

Hello Claire,

Welcome on board  :)

I created a new thread from your post on The Hague forum so that you may better interact with members of this forum.

How do find The Hague till now ?

Cheers,
Bhavna

Hi Claire,
I also came to the Hag (2 months ago). I am also interested in meetings new people.
We can meet if you want
Aleksandra

Hi Claire, I will be in s'heerenberg in December. Would like to meet friends. Regards Zeena

Hi everyone!
I moved to the Hague just two weeks ago and I'd like to meet some people too.
We could, may be, organize a group meeting someday?

Dear Claire,

Hope you are doing well.
My name is Delphine, I moved here one month ago and am launching a community for international fun and adventurous girls who live in The Hague and want to meet new people! The plan is to have our first event in January. If you would like to join us please let me know, I will be happy to meet you :)

Cheers, Delphine

Hi I am planning to move to the Netherlands at the end of August. Is it possible to rent a flat without a monthly income for the first few weeks?

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Probably not; there is a nationwide shortage of rental accommodation in the Netherlands.  I can't think of any landlord that will rent out a property for a couple of weeks.  Your best bet is something like AirBnb for a couple of months to give you a chance to find something.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team