Student life in Bahrain

Hello,

Studying in a foreign country is an exciting prospect, but at times students do not have enough information to make an informed decision. We invite you to share your own experiences about studying abroad in Bahrain.

What are the advantages of studying in Bahrain? What are the disadvantages?

Are there proper housing options for students, or do most students have to find their own accommodation?

Are living costs for students in Bahrain expensive? What is an average budget for a student per month, including rent, groceries, and social activities?

Is it easy to form a social circle in Bahrain? What are some of the preferred social activities?

Are there international student societies or community engagement programs for international students?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

I have my 4 kids studying here in Bahrain but only untill 2 of my girls finish hight school. For the universities here i don't have any info.
But the social life here is good. People are very friendly.

I would like to pass some information regarding crossing the Saudi Bahrain Causway.  If you have a multiple entry visa to Saudi and it says entry by air. In the past was ok to cross into and out of KSA. Now they will not allow exit or entry across the causway   you must fly in and out.
This happen to my husband and many others in the past 2 weeks.   They were returned and forced to travel by air only to Bahrain.

RCSI Bahrain is the only international level University in Bahrain that is suitable for international students.

It is set on a beautiful beach setting and next to world class King Hamad multi faculty hospital.

The university is affliated with RCSI Dublin, Ireland, and has a great track record.