Student pass for my 5yrs old son rejected

Pls advice

What kind of advice do you want from us? I would suggest to write your case in proper way so that we can understand.

Don't write one line then ask us to advice. Did you read open threads here? We have plenty of discussion on this issue, spend time to go through and if you have any specific question then drop a details message in order for us to understand before we could able to advise. Good luck

Hi everyone... My hus is a citizen here.. Me and my son jus holding short term visa only... Try for long term fewtimes its rejected also.. Previously i am holding ltvp.. After conceieve my son i went back india and then i came back To singapore when my son was 14mths... That time onwards trying for ltvp... 3time rejected.. then last year only ica suggest to try for student pass.. That also rejected last year.. Then this year i try again last wk outcome recieved as rejected... Nvr say the reason also.. Dont know what to do now..

Does your child going to take admission in a school recognised by Ministry of Education (MoE)? Was it a full day child care? In general, Student pass approval depends on these two things (there are several other factors also like income level of your husband etc).

Even child gets student pass then how are you going to stay here without having long term visit pass?

You shouldn't leave Singapore after gave birth of your child here and that also for a longer period. Did your husband apply PR for you both?

If all options are closed, I would suggest return back to India with your child till you both get LTVP. Good luck

Last time i try for PR its rejected...My hus salary only 2.6k...And previously he didnt have a stable job also may be thats why..
Student pass i applied under moe recognized  kintergarten Pcf sparkletots....

I thought if my child get  student pass then they will giv long term for me also...Recently long term also rejected...We see mp and appeal..Waiting for the outcome also..

Sorry to hear but now a days it's getting strict in approval process.

Yes, salary of your husband is the main reason as with such a Low salary, the pass may not be approved. Good luck

Thks for ur reply...

As it is impossible to feed a family of two or three on just S$2.6k/month, ICA correctly rejected your long-term pass applications in order to prevent you from becoming destitute here.
I suggest you return to your country until your husband earns more and you can get a long-term pass. (For comparison: Foreigners who want to bring their spouse/kid need an income of S$6000/month or more. For Singaporeans, this is more flexible, but only a bit.)
Alternatively, you could look for a job with the required salary.

Ok thks...But is it possible for me to get a job when i holding short term visit pass..

FINDING a job is possibl in any visa situation - of course you'd have to get a proper work pass before you can actually START WORKING in that job.

Surprise to know that you didn't see this option till now and your husband who is a Singaporean didn't give this advice to you.

People are visiting here on tourist visa and looking for job, then in many cases they found the jobs and employer process their work visa but you were here under LTVP and you didn't try. Good luck

Lasttime i work here around 4yrs...Thattime i holding ltvp but now i check with my
previous employer they told me they need ltvp then only can..

Ok will try now...Thks for the advice..
Few places i try then all say no quota..So i thought without ltvp it will be difficult..

As I said, to bring your son on DP (or LTVP) you need a minimum salary of S$6000/month. Such jobs are predominantly with EP - and there are no quotas for EP holders!