English speaking expats in Bursa - let's meet up

Hey guys!

I am moving to Bursa from Ankara with my boyfriend in September. As I see it's not so easy to find English speaking friends around in Bursa.
I speak English, Russian and Spanish. I am very much into travelling, sports (I am a pilates trainer), walking in the mountains, hiking and any active outdoors wekeends. I would be glad to meet other expats and make new friends.
We can meet up for a coffee or organise a group meeting. Pm me those who are interested in a group meet up.

See you soon!

Sunny greetings,
Dina

hi ! yes its difficult to find friends can speak english. Im Cathy, Filipina and working here as a nanny. Hope you will enjoy staying here in Bursa

Hi I'm planning a trip to Turkey for next March and Would like to have some contacts in there for a little bit of guide.
So I hope we can talk from now and then
Thanks
Have great weekend

:)

Hi MoniT,

My flat in Mudanya, Bursa a sea side city and the City is cosmopolitan, you will enjoy it.

I will be happy to communicate with you via any means of communication that  suits you.
Currently I am in Kuwait for a long term contract but visit the city frequently.

Best Regards

Hi Thank you for reading and text back. Yes I would like to talk and chat so that way I get the guide i need.
I think I'll really like it there for all research i have done. Let's see.
Later on... by Jan or Feb I'll look for job opportunities as English Teacher or so. I do have good friends in Istanbul that can help me with that and housing, like where to look and where to apply.
Any way. Thank you again.

hi...my name is Sam. how are you!...i want to move to Turkey and i saw this place in Mudanya...what do you think is it a good place to live and is the population all turkish or is it mixed?
waiting for your repky, thanks for your help
Sam

salam....iam Samir and i saw you have a flat in mudanya...is it nice to live

Hi dear all,

Regarding the province of Mudanya, relaxing, seaside, honest people, nice food and fish restaurants and nice beaches to swim in. As I have spent quite much of my life Mudanya, Bursa I suggest every foreigner to move in.

There are tourists hanging around here during summer, but in the means of language, like any other part of Bursa, Mudanya is a 99% Turkish-speaking place.

For the investment of real estate, I also suggest people to look at some flat or house in Mudanya either to the resident or an investment.

For those who want to catch up, I can organize a meeting in Mudanya for English-speaking residents or those who want to be.

Please drop a message here or on my WhatsApp for the meeting.

Best Regards
Oguz Selcuk

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@dcab2585  Hello Cathy, I hope that you are enjoying your time here in Bursa. I fully agree with you that it is difficult to find a friend who speaks English here. I am from the Arabian Gulf area and I come frequently to Bursa. I would be glad for a connection.

Best wishes, Salman

Hi all,

Yes indeed it's difficult to find English speakers in Bursa.

What I would suggest, we can create a WhatsApp group where we can invite friends and community to participate. If anyone interested let me know I can help and organise some events.

Cheers,

Moe

Hi everyone

My name is Sally and I live in Bursa.I run my small homeoffice job as well as doing proffesional coaching.

I know the difficulty of being in another country and not being able to communicate fluently.

Just wanted to say a hello and that I am here if any help needed.

Keep well

Hello Thisismylife,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Since you mentioned you are a professional coach, I suggest you you register your services in the Bursa business directory.

It is free of charge and this can help you get new customers.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Alhamra Holidays Hello everyone, Yes this is a good idea. Please let me know when you create the group on WhatsApp. I will be in Bursa by the end of this month and would like to make English speaking friends.

Thanks!

Meriam

Hello everyone,

I hope all are super great.

Cheers,

[link moderated]

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Promotion external link
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct