Expat blog gatherings in Bursa

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Bursa Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Bursa: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Bursa. ;)

Best,

Julien

Hi Julien,

This Friday is a Foreigner meet-up in Cadde Üstü bar on the FSM street in Bursa. The time is 8 p.m. and on every first Friday of the month. If you wish more information, drop me an email at: [email protected]

Hope to see you there!

Anh Vu

Hi guys!
I wonder if these meetings are regular onesor not ?
I am going to move to Bursa next week hence really would love to join :)

I live in Bursa and i'll be gald to make conversations with you.. Please, send me an e-mail when the time comes.. :)

Hello all.

Do not hesitate to propose a date (2 or 3 weeks in advance), an hour and a place. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi guys, I would love to join wnenever there is an expat meetup here in Bursa. I am sure its gonna be fun and we could arrange some sports events like horse riding, table tennis trekking or alike.. I am open to such ideas and I would love to participate in the organization.. cheers, ciaoo, aurevoir, tschusss, hoşçakalın..

Hello! I am quıte new in Bursa.I am also an expat. Me and my colleague would like to join the expat meet-up.Please let us know the time and place.Would be nice to meet other foreigners.Merci beaucoup...:)

count me in =)

Hi Julien

I will be going to Bursa to live in September, I will be teaching. Are you enjoying life there?

Thanks
Anne

Salam, merhaba
anyone living in bursa, still ?.
I am in bursa now.

Hı Sitı. .
You can try the networking section to interact with locals. 

Good luck

Siti Kumanova wrote:

Salam, merhaba
anyone living in bursa, still ?.
I am in bursa now.

Am in bursa

up :cheers: