Just applied EP this week , what are the chances for approval

I am an Indian & having one offer for 10K from a Singapore agency ..Its a contract position for 1 year.

I am having 10.3 years of experience with B.tech degree .
What are the chances of having my EP approved .. My EP is applied 4 days back .

Also kindly let me know what is approval rate of EP by MOM ?
Appreciate a quick response ..

Congrats! Shouldn't be an issue to get your EP approval. Only thing for you to consider 1yr contract role, but salary wise it's a good deal. Good luck

Note: MoM doesn't publish about approval rate or any such details in public.

Hi guys,

I'm Indonesian with 4 years audit working experience in Big 4 in Indonesia. Currently, I have pending application for S Pass. My offer salary is 3K with the same position as my current position in Indonesia. Same question, what are my chances for my s pass application. My employer had applied on August 14, 2018 so its already almost 2 weeks but yet still pending. Done my SATools and it is stated that I am eligible for the S Pass.

Salary is at lower side, should be above $4k. I reckon you are not a graduate, if you're then salary is way below market standard. This could be a hindrance factor to get your pass approval. Good luck

I am graduated as bachelor of commerce in Curtin Singapore. But when I compared my salary with my friends who are also working as senior auditor in Singapore they said that the salary ranging from 3K to 4K. May I know that your reference of above $4K is engineering degree or other degree for 4 years working experience?

Auditors in Big 4, I know senior associates with 5yrs experiences are drawing more than $6k. So, I'm surprised to know your friends are drawing such a lower salary level.

Oh, that's why. FYI my employer is not even Big 10, just a mid-tier accounting firm in Singapore. Perhaps the salary gap is a bit high when it comparing Big 4 and mid-tier firm?

Is status in EP online portal is real time ? Can I expect my EP to be approved tonight or on saturday.

You can read old threads, we have said numerous times that system lags. But, once it's approved, it can update quickly.

Pass only approves during working days. However system can update after working hours, as data uploads done by Operations and IT suppprt guys.

@surya2k Thanks for reply.