What is good salary package in Munich

I will be moving to Munich with wife and 1 son. I am offered Euro 110k gross package, is this sufficient to live a good life in Munich. Also I see several tax structure, what would be average tax on salary. Please advise

You can find all this information by reading this forum and other sources.
In short: The pay is far above average and approx 50% will go to taxes and other compulsory deductions.

Ok, is the tax so high? Or there are slabs.

The exact amounts of deductions depend on your personal details. My 50% is just an estimate. You can calculate it with online calculators like brutto-netto-rechner.info - or ask a German tax consultant.
What do you call “slabs”?

I am giving a link below to website that calculates your German tax liability. That a foreigner is coming to Germany and getting an annual starting pay of 110,000 Euros is surprising (maybe too good to be true?). This is double the average German salary. Not that I doubt a highly experienced expert in a specialized field can be offered this but just a general warning that we hear of many scams of people offering fake jobs or visa services.

Many people in India in the IT branch seemed to be targeted. If such a job is found through normal channels then OK but if such offers come unsolicited then one should double check. Often scammers claim to be from a legitimate company. There are a number of threads about this subject on this site.

And like Beppi asked; what is "slabs"? I've never heard this term.

https://www.brutto-netto-rechner.info/g … echner.php

In India we have tax slabs based on salary like if anybody is earning 1million Indian Rupees then he has to pay 10% tax... if 20milliin and above 20%.... and so on

Thanks for the alert. May I please request to suggest is this a salary I live a good life in Munich.

It's 2 million and not 20 million

ami02 wrote:

In India we have tax slabs based on salary like if anybody is earning 1million Indian Rupees then he has to pay 10% tax... if 20milliin and above 20%.... and so on

Thanks for the alert. May I please request to suggest is this a salary I live a good life in Munich.

I guess slabs is an Indian term for rates, not a proper English word anyway. And yes, this is a very good salary for Germany; like I mentioned more than double the rate of the average. That's why I questioned if it is a legitimate offer, sounds almost too good to be true - but then I don't know the company and position you should be taking.