Close

PInoys Life in PNG

May I have an Idea how much the average salary for a filipino working as Vessel Security Manager at PNG?

Thank you so much in advance my fellows!

Regards.

Hello ii7,

While awaiting answers, you can still check in the forum categories about the following topics.
Cost of living in Papua New Guinea – 2015
Everyday life in Papua New Guinea
Working in Papua New Guinea

I hope you get an idea from members experiences.

Thank you,

Marjorie

Thanks Marjorie,

Are you there in PNG

Hello ii7,

No, I am in the Expat-Blog team  ;)

Cheers,
Marjorie

Good day to all Filipino's in PNG,

I'm Nelven a Civil Engineer from davao City,

There is a job (Autocad Operator) offering me of Hausman Building Solution Company base in Lae City and i search the place parang hindi sya masyadong progressive..hehehehe

Ok thanks Nelven. Do you use a software to come up with your bill of materials?

Now we go to the important part, your current package in the Philippines and what are your salary expectations. This would be a 3 year contract, yearly paid 4 weeks holiday, medical insurance, single contract, accommodation and transportation provided. Ito po yung offer s akin.

Marami bang Pilipino n nagtatrabaho don just in case matuloy ako para mayron akong makasama,.

Ok ba ang security nila just like here in davao.?

Hindi k pa alam magkano offer n salary s akin..

Kailangan k po ang help nyo para meyron po akong information...

Salamat

Nelven :

Good day to all Filipino's in PNG,

I'm Nelven a Civil Engineer from davao City,

There is a job (Autocad Operator) offering me of Hausman Building Solution Company base in Lae City and i search the place parang hindi sya masyadong progressive..hehehehe

Ok thanks Nelven. Do you use a software to come up with your bill of materials?

Now we go to the important part, your current package in the Philippines and what are your salary expectations. This would be a 3 year contract, yearly paid 4 weeks holiday, medical insurance, single contract, accommodation and transportation provided. Ito po yung offer s akin.

Marami bang Pilipino n nagtatrabaho don just in case matuloy ako para mayron akong makasama,.

Ok ba ang security nila just like here in davao.?

Hindi k pa alam magkano offer n salary s akin..

Kailangan k po ang help nyo para meyron po akong information...

Salamat

Welcome to the forum...

English is the forum language so please post in English only.
Thank you.

I will be having an employer interview for accounting assistant in PNG. I would like to ask the salary range for this position. Thanks

We're planning to work in port moresby by sept-oct of this year.
How is the security of expats there?
Thanks

Hi everyone,

I received an email  for a job in Mendi, Southern Highlands, PNG.
If get hired, the following are the stated benefits/ basis in the contract;
-2,000 USD + Food (provided) / Housing (provided) & transport ( car provided)
-2 yrs. contract renewable with yearly paid "annual vacation with roundtrip tickets
-Medical & Dental Care, Life * Health Insurance provided by the employer
-Bachelor employment contract

Can you please give me any idea whether the job open is good for a single Filipina like me?

Thanks
Kath

hello,

I am thinking of applying for a job with the help of a relatives who are settled/working in PNG for years. I am a mother of 2 and I am earning P75K gross here in PH as a Asst.Finance Mgr, but considering taxes/remittances my take home was around P50K ends up with a little savings/none most of the time.

Should I pursue my plan, how much is an ideal ask to cover and sustain my family needs? Is 7,000Kina (net of tax) plus accomodation a modest ask or will it scare possible employer?

Happy to hear from you.

I was hired as Store Manager for a PNG company. Just want to ask regarding medical issues, is it possible to still get the job if you got some xray problems - PTB?

Regards

Hi Magday1982,

I assume it will be an issue, considering they have included the medical requirements in the 1st place.

PTB - can be treated right a way (3months  or 6months medication/exercise & proper eating then you'll be good) - but I am not sure how your employer will take it.

I wish you good health.

shenJee

Hi! may I ask the help of those who know the salary range of the below positions for a construction company.
I am currently working in an agency and our client is asking for a range of salaries for OFW's in PNG. I wanted to have a legit information from Filipino's who really has a clear idea of the the salary range.

Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

1.       Supervisor (For unskilled workers)
2.       Safety Officer (Certified)
3.       QC Inspector-Civil
4.       QC Inspector-Electrical
5.       QC Inspector-Mechanical
6.       Rigger (Certified)
7.       Scaffolder (Certified)
8.       Welder (Certified)
9.       Tower Crane Operator (with license)
10.   JCB Operator (with license)
11.   Forklift Operator (with license)Document Control Officer
12.   Dispatcher
13.    Time Keeper

Hi Stumpy,

Will really appreciate your assistance on this:
I was offered to work as GM in in an Insurance Company in Port Moresby; I will be handling some locals & other nationalities. What do I need to consider in accepting this post please. I am used in handling multi cultural company as I have worked in Dubai.

Thanks

Expatriate health insurance in Papua New Guinea

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Papua New Guinea

Moving to Papua New Guinea

Find tips from professionals about moving to Papua New Guinea

Travel insurance in Papua New Guinea

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Papua New Guinea

Flights to Papua New Guinea

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Papua New Guinea