Looking for School to work

Hi. I'm miemie, 29 years old, graduated with the degree of Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in Biology, I have been here in Johor Bahru for almost 6 years, I possessed a working visa under service sector. I currently working in Food and Beverage Industry and gained a lot of experience from it as I was employed for 5 years already in this field. But deep down in my heart I wanted to get back to teaching because I felt that I am wasting my time..😭 Yes I get paid quite high because I am a manager but I wanted to practice my professionalism again.. I have taught in Philippines, but doesn't have the chance to teach in Malaysia, but if I will be given a chance I would love to try.. And I will do my best to cope up with their curriculum or syllabus.. Recently I have tried to apply in some tuition center/language center.but the paid was too low.. 😭😥 so I refused and rejected the offer . . I know that the curriculum here and in the Philippines has a big differences but I believe in myself that I can still teach effectively  even I was ventured into new career for quite long time ago already. I hope there are some teachers here who can recommend me to teach in some international schools here in Johor. 😊 Please.

Truly yours,
Miemie

As you say it's difficult to get back to teaching due to lack of recent experience. Try investigating Fairview schools for possible training with employment.

Thank you. 😊