Waste

Morning all I'm ripping out my old kitchen in the near future is there a local tip that I can take it to or do I need to pay someone to come a collect it any input would be great.

Mark

Saying where you are would make it easier for those who know to give you a good answer

Ps.  I guess you know you will almost certainly need a building licence from your town hall to do the work

In manilva my friend I was talking to my neighbor and he said just do the work and not worry about it

That's good your neighbour knows,  saves you asking the town hall and maybe if the info is wrong he will pay your fine !

A mate of mine did not know he needed a licence (maybe no helpful neighbour ) and got fined 300 euros for re-tiling his kitchen without a small works licence.

Good luck

How would any official know lots of work going on around me not one person had mentioned I need permission maybe I need to look into this more any idea on the local tip thou

Re the tip.   Maybe someone will tell just to dump it in the road or you could have asked the town hall if you had asked them about needing a licence or not !

I have more respect than just to dump my waste in the street I just asked if there was a local tip!!!!!!

If you ask at the town hall you may get useful advice

My townhall permits leaving certain items by the collection bins as long as one calls  and gets permission where and when to do it

I have used that facility many times and even when I replaced my son's kitchen

Many thanks for the advice