Exciting Progress

I just read 3 are articles about interesting improvements. Are you troops on the ground hearing anything?

Corona Beer has joined forces with an environmental group to clean up the beaches.

Several hooker bars were closed in Sosua. Army, Navy...must have been quite the hub bub.

China is building a power plant.

What says the local contingent?

Beach clean up yes. Huge massive clean up of waterfront in Santo Domingo making international headlines.

Sosua bars - no idea

China - power plant is a political hot potato. Nothing is concluded yet!

It's like the news in Cabrera about our road getting paved and 24/7 power...that we heard from reliable sources (ie mayor/council members who actually saw the signed papers from the capital) THREE YEARS AGO...who knows how much earlier these statements originally started...but, I'm not holding my breath...but, then again...the improvements you are mentioning are in bigger cities with higher profiles...what do I know??  Hahahaha... Personally, as bad as our very steep and eroding road is I don't want it fixed...when/if it's paved...we will be putting in huge cement bumps to keep the motorcycles from racing there...*sign*